In-Site Communications is a boutique investor
relations firm serving companies in the healthcare industry. We work with private and public companies to raise their profile and visibility on Wall Street and ultimately position them for long-term success. More importantly we play a critical role as companies navigate through the IPO process.
For nearly 20 years, we have planned and executed results-driven investor relations programs with notable success.
What differentiates In-Site in Healthcare Investor Relations?
- All senior-level Wall Street and investor-relations professionals
- Deep knowledge of the healthcare industry
- A distinguished skill-set in message development and strategic guidance:
We know how to tell our client's story
- Significant long-term relationships with the investment community: key to building exposure for public and private companies
- Proven ability to help companies establish and increase shareholder base and expand sell-side analyst coverage
We invite you to learn more about our team, what we do, and how we can help you achieve your goals.
Home | The
In-Site Team | What We Do | Our
Success | Contact Us
In-Site Communications, Inc. Investor
515 Madison Avenue, Suite 14B, New York, NY 10022
Phone 212.759.3929 Fax 212.202.4262 E-mail email@example.com